Frequently asked questions
What is the return and refund policy?
All custom pieces (crochet and sewn) and all crochet pieces are not eligible for refund or exchange. Manufactured and logo apparel are available for refund 14 business days after the order is shipped.
In order to be eligible for a refund, you have to return the product within 14 business days of your purchase. The product must be in the same condition that you receive it and undamaged in any way.
After we receive your item, our team of professionals will inspect it and process your refund. The money will be refunded to the original payment method you’ve used during the purchase. For credit card payments it may take 5 to 10 business days for a refund to show up on your credit card statement.
If the product is damaged in any way, or you have initiated the return after 30 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund.
If anything is unclear or you have more questions feel free to contact our customer support team at email@example.com
What if I have a problem with my custom order?
If there is a problem with your custom order, you may be eligible for an exchange or a correction of alterations if:
- Your custom piece was damaged while shipped
- Wrong order item
When making custom pieces, all clientele are offered fittings and consultations in the general price for their order. At least one fitting is recommended to ensure that the garment fits as expected, however, you do have the option to go elsewhere to have your measurements done, fittings, and general alterations. The YABO team is not liable if the client decides to reach out to a third party for these services.
What happens after I send in my request for a quote for my custom piece?
1. You will receive your quote 2-3 business days after sending in your request, with our process outline, and clientele contract for your custom order.
2. Once the contract and first deposit is paid for the order, we will reach out for your first consultation and begin creating your custom piece.
3. We reach out once the custom piece is ready to be fitted and last alterations.
4. The piece is altered and shipped once the final deposit has been paid.